Redefine Europe is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Redefine Properties Limited (Redefine), a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
With a focus on expanding our logistics asset platform, we sustain organic growth through:
- Continuously improving, expanding and protecting our portfolio through development activities
- Recycling capital through the disposal of assets at the end of their investment life cycle
- Unlocking value through active asset management
Our investment focus
Our logistics platform comprises 32 income-producing properties, along with a five-year exclusive priority right for a pipeline of a minimum of 24 new warehousing and logistics developments, which, if all developed, will total €1 billion in value and about 2 million sqm in size.
Redefine Europe’s strategy is aligned to long-term trends and is tweaked for opportunities and risks. With a focus on the logistics sector in Poland, we consider other locations as appropriate.
We’re value seekers, investing where we believe the best market opportunities lie in order to secure sustained value for all our stakeholders.
Our business activities
By enhancing capital value and generating sustainable returns over the life cycle of the portfolio, Redefine Europe is advancing Redefine’s presence in Europe.
The significant growth potential of Redefine Europe’s direct investment in logistics demands an active management role to:
- Assertively manage risks and opportunities
- Extract value through managing existing developments
- Evaluate potential development projects
- Manage leasing activity across the portfolio
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Optimise corporate and capital structures
Our leadership and management
Our leadership team brings a wealth of knowledge and a track record of success to ensure we meet our strategic aims.
Chief executive officer